NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Saturday, August 04, 2007

3 august 2007
phototaking. After school, we went to the library to study while waiting for the rest to have their peer-tutoring done. So we bought snacks and stuff and we sat right in the front of 2 cameras and we didn’t notice. So the lady caught us eating. Then after that went to tiong to celebrate sweemun’s birthday. So qian bought a cake with a girl’s face on it. So adorable. Then after that yanting serene left first because they had to eat dinner at home. Then after dining we went to the playground near tiong to play without bihshean and eveline as they went home. So we started with the merry go round, the swing. Its so high! Then we went home at around 9. it has been such a long time since I had so much fun.

4 august 2007
Today went to school to have physics lesson. Let’s phrase it in a nice way. I didn’t really learn much! Then after that went out with zijia dolly andy and Matthias. We went to bugis. First, had our lunch at yoshinoya Then went to walk around the mall. So there’s this place at the third floor closed where it sell tons of clothes. So we went to mu-ee I love the accessories but it’s expensive and I am sure that within a short period the thing would spoil. Then we went to the lovely land, and I said that after o’s I will sure buy puzzle fix them up! Then we went to the shop selling all the discs nothing particular that attracts me then went to the door next shop. I want to save money to get that piglet cup set and maybe a Winnie the pooh set for serene. Then went to the stationery shop saw cards and lots of stuff. SO “ its’ newprint time “ then we disgust each other. So hilarious then we went downstairs to the arcade. Andy tried to play the machine that you used to catch dolls. But failed, then zijia play the machine that you need to line boxes in a straight line. Then andy followed. Then zijia Matthias and andy played mariokart 2. zijia was the winner. Then after that we watched others played the basketball game. There’s 2 guys who keep on shoot till 500+ and 600+! Awesome! fantastic. Then zijia and me against andy. We won 90 + vs 20 + then we went to play the machine with different games. We played the game that has 2 pictures and you had to find the differences. then we played this game. It’s so adorable. You had to use the wand and hit the monsters. There are different stages, easy, normal and hard. We all died at the third one. The second one was this super tiring one. You had to turn and turn and turn to kill the monster. And andy and Matthias ranked no.1. STRONG YAH! Then after that we went home!

So much fun since long long time ago!
& now it’s time to study hard again. (:
Yippies.

I want to buy clothes!!