NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Friday, September 07, 2007

07.09.07
watched 'HAIRSPRAY' with gong nv, (:
the singing was nice!
nice movie, but not that awesome.

that's all i can blog!
but at least i did.

so after movie, went home to rest then went plaza singapura to meet dawn. i met her at the bus stop outside of parkmall. so she said we should take 167 so we went back to ps to take. at the traffic light we saw the bus GO! then we walked back to take 16. from far we saw it so we run. then reached library selvam told us that after that another 16 came. then me and dawn was " WAH PIANG " so we didn't studied. we fooled around. since we can't play HIDE & SEEK. jo and selvam hid my comic. so i went to search and going after them. then i went off to find sweemun. waited her for HALF AN HOUR! then went home.

I LOVE ZIJIA
I LOVE DAWN
I LOVE JO

ps : the library it's like my third home. have been going there for the past few days.
HIDE & SEEK. (: