NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Wednesday, October 31, 2007

it's a bad start of the day to receive some bad information. especially related to that somebody.
she's such a egoistic person. who do you think you are. please, you are not a princess. you are just a tincy wincy person like we all. we are all the same. why do you have to behave in this manner. why do you have to order around or get special previlages. why must we give to you all the time. all the things you are doing it's getting on my nerves. if you up to something, make sure you don't let in happen, or i will make sure you pay double the price. don't let me know your motive!

zijia, cheers. 只要笑一笑,没有什么事情过不了 .

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it

-
Groucho Marx