
this morning went to church, discussion about the movie " end of the spear "
still can't forget about the movie. it left a footprint in my heart.
lesson learnt was " forgiveness " and it's no use taking revenge for someone!
so this a message i saw today from my neighbour to my mum.
smile even though you are sad, because you do not know who is falling in love with you smile.
& in this world, maybe you are a person, but to someone you are the world.
okay. so after church went out with mum. bought 2 jeans and 2 shirt :D
now watching the anime " special A " because i got nothing better to do. and i don't feel like doing homework yet. later shall finish up maths, if not i am so gonna be dead.
You helped me laugh, you dried my tears
because of you, I have no fears
together we live, together we grow
teaching each other what we must know
you came in my life, and I was blessed,
you are the best,
release my hand, and say good-bye
please my friend don't you cry
I promise you this, it's not the end
'cause like I said you're my best friend.
YONGXIN